incl. 19 % VAT
|shipping costs||excl. shipping costs|
RESCUE DIVER - the latest generation of the CHRIS BENZ DEPTHMETER Chronograph 300M is now also available in the Rescue Edition Set.
The black PVD-coated watch case in combination with the orange dial and the highly luminescent indexes and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System) ensures fast readability even under operational conditions.
The indestructible case made of marine stainless steel is water resistant to 300M/30Bar and equipped with an ultra-scratch resistant sapphire crystal (anti-reflective on both sides).
The depth indicator in signal color shows during the dive presize in 10 centimeter steps the current diving depth up to max. 55 meters.
The newly designed hour and minute hands are, like the indiezes, equipped with the proven CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System and offer a very good readability.
This specially developed material is longer luminescent than conventional materials and you keep so under water or in poor visibility at any time the overview.
- Solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown complete in black (PVD coating)
- Engraved case back with serial number
- High-quality precise quartz movement
- Single-sided turnable bezel
- Dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
- Ultra scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Special depthmeter with analog display until 50 m
- Drag hand in signal orange for easy reading under water
- Maximum depth memory
- Stop watch, date display
- 300 m / 30 bar / 30 atm water resistant
- High-quality and durable rubber strap (orange) with printed decompression chart and silver buckle
This special edition comes in a waterproof watch case with additional space for optional straps for rescue, drysuit and survival suits.
Color: Rescue Diver
Diameter (bezel): 44.00 mm
Diameter (case): 44.00 mm
Height: 15.20 mm
Width of watch strap: 22.00 mm
with rubber strap: 130.00 g
with nylon strap: 134.00 g
with metal strap: 200.00 g