incl. 19 % VAT
|shipping costs||excl. shipping costs|
The latest version of the CHRIS BENZ DEPTHMETER Chronograph 300M is a consistent further development of one of our diving watch classics and continues the long tradition of analog depth gauges at CHRIS BENZ.
As its name suggests, the Chronograph 300M is water resistant to 30 bar (300 meters / 990 feet) and with its strong 44 mm case made of polished and brushed marine stainless steel
and ultra-scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, it is perfectly equipped for professional diving use.
The depth indicator in signal color shows during the dive presize in 10 centimeter steps the current diving depth up to max. 55 meters.
The newly designed hour and minute hands, like the indiezes, are equipped with the proven CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System and offer very good readability.
This specially developed material is longer luminescent than conventional materials and you keep so under water or in poor visibility at any time the overview.
This makes the robust and functional professional diver's watch an indispensable instrument in the depths of the sea and, with its sporty design, the perfect companion for your daily adventures above water.
- Solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown
- Engraved case back with serial number
- High-quality precise quartz movement
- Single-sided turnable bezel
- Dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
- Ultra scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Special depthmeter with analog display until 50 m
- Drag hand in signal orange for easy reading under water
- Maximum depth memory
- Stop watch, date display
- 300 m / 30 bar / 30 atm water resistant
- High-quality and durable rubber strap with printed decompression chart (blue)
Delivery in the famous Scubatank-Watchbox with multilingual instruction manual and 2 years guarantee.
Color: carribean blue
Diameter (bezel): 44.00 mm
Diameter (case): 44.00 mm
Height: 15.20 mm
Width of watch strap: 22.00 mm
with rubber strap: 130.00 g
with nylon strap: 134.00 g
with metal strap: 200.00 g