incl. 19 % VAT
|shipping costs||excl. shipping costs|
Picture this: it’s black as night, it’s ice-cold, and a weight equal to that of an automobile is trying to compress every square inch of your body. Those are the extreme conditions 300 metres down in the depths of the sea, where the realm of eternal darkness begins.
But it’s child’s play for the CHRIS BENZ DEPTHMETER Chronograph 300M BLACK EDITION, which counters this enormous pressure with its black, 44 mm - thick housing of marine grade stainless steel, its nearly indestructible sapphire crystal, and a waterproofing technology that withstands up to 30 bar (300 metres / 990 feet).
Nearly no light from the sea’s surface penetrates down to this twilight zone, but the CHRIS BENZ Safety Lighting System has a special, high-luminescence coating to ensure clear readability of the gauge numbers and the depth meter. CHRIS BENZ – your reliable partner in the unexplored depths of the world’s oceans.
- solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown complete in black (PVD coating)
- engraved case back with serial number
- high-quality precise quartz movement
- single-sided turnable bezel, diameter 44 mm
- dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
- sapphire crystal
- special depthmeter with analog display until 50 m
- 300 m/30 bar waterproof
- maximum depth memory
- stop watch, calendar
- high-quality and durable rubber strap with printed decoration chart and black buckle
Color: sepia black
Diameter of bezel: 44.00 mm
Height: 15.20 mm
Width of watch strap: 22.00 mm
Weight (without watch strap): 105.00 g